people and things

Goldfish umbrella - gifted, cape - Old Navy, top, leggings, boots - Forever 21 
Camera c/o my dad: Nikon D3100

The weather forecast is rain today, through the weekend, and til Tuesday. I’m huddled up for another weekend in the library, this time studying for midterms instead of writing. It’s so empty here on Fridays and Saturdays. (What? College students usually go out and binge drink on the weekends?) I even have a semi-routine going now. I bring snacks, a comfy hoodie, and big fluffy socks to change into once I slip off my shoes. I find a secluded spot and plug in my earphones then get down to business.

Been listening to Jack’s Mannequin new album since Tuesday. And, pop over to my friend Alex’s blog to watch this video about the album.

On a different note, I’m dying to plop down on my couch and catch up on all my shows that recorded this week. Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Real World, The League, & Project Runway. We recorded the pilot episode of American Horror Story on FX, anyone watching that? It looks different and c’mon, it has Dylan McDermott. Haha, reliving my crush on him from the 90s when he was in Steel Magnolias and Miracle on 34th Street.

7 comments:

  1. I love the shading of your outfit. And, of course, that umbrella is great.

    I watched the premiere episode of the Real World and really though it was mediocre. Let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days in the library when I was at uni! It can be so nice or so stressful depending on what your studying at the time!!! I'm just getting into Boardwalk Empire! It's certainly beautiful on the eyes! :) As are you pretty lady! I love your cute umbrella! It's raining here in Scotland too! Hope your studies went well! Zoë x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them :)))))) can't wait to listen to their new cd myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit love

    and YAY DEXTER! i just watched
    it online the other day :) can't
    wait for new episode tomorrow!





    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ★
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☆
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ★
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☆
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ★
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☆
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ★
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ☆
    ┊ ┊ ★
    ┊ ☆

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your umbrella! It's too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your boots, they look perfect for this time of year! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bubble umbrella is ADORABLE ! And loving jack's new album aswell x

    ReplyDelete

comment away!