“i know” is never good enough

Sweater, tank, wedges - Old Navy, jeans - Forever 21
 Camera c/o my dad: Nikon D3100
 
So much has happened this past week and this weekend especially (insert quick photo from Saturday night here) but for right now, this is Friday:

Waking up to overcast morning skies and chilly weather. The coziness of this new cardigan. Classes and a meeting with my adviser discussing my laaaaast semester (only 14 hours left of my college career! omg!). Burning our new fall candles. Pumpkin spice, apple cinnamon, hazelnut cream. The house smelled so yummy! Heading to my hometown to relax & enjoy an event at my parent’s winery. Soft music, snack pretzels and wine. A ride home talking about love, the future, and of what to make for breakfast the next morning.

Some photos from Friday…



8 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, and your photos are beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog

    love your shoes

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit, the shoes are amazing. you and your boyfriend are so sweet. your life sounds so fairytale-y XX

    www.rebeccamarywatson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures!! :D
    I really like your blog,
    I follow you :D !
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

comment away!