FALL TIME FOOTWEAR 2011

Ankle boots from Gordman’s , Old Navy Sueded Desert Wedges
Heels and sock from Gordman’s

With the shopping trip with my mom and taking advantage of Old Navy’s sale a few weekends ago, my shoe rack is starting to fill up! Here are all my newbies + some socks.

You’ve already seen me wearing the Gordman’s ankle boots last week in this post! The heels, another find from Gordman’s, have been a go-to for a lot of my work outfits. I’ve been rolling around the idea of doing an “am/pm” outfit post for days I go to school and to work, but haven’t got around to actually doing it yet!

I was excited to snag all the Old Navy’s shoe on sale, as well as some other clothes that I’ll post later. I even got the fold over boots and suede wedges from my old navy wish to wear! Happy dance. 

October, please bring the cold weather with you. I’m ready to wear all these with leggings and coats and scarves.

8 comments:

  1. I love all these Fall shoes! I can't beleive most of them are from Old Navy!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont have any fall shoes lol. but i already bought really expensive winter boots, so i have to wait until next year to buy spring/fall shoes. i love the brown ankle ones you have.
    [ blog | twitter ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love your desert boots, my dear!

    thank you for your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of those shoes! I wish I knew about the old navy sell, I would have totes been alllll over that!

    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the black ones on the right side!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fabulous! The ankle boots are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting the shoes! I was curious about the old navy ones <3!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that old navy wedges r my most fave! :)
    http://itsatotalmessedup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

comment away!