tonight make me unstoppable

Jacket - Forever 21, violet tunic - Charolette Russe, socks - ASOS, black top & boots - local shop 
Camera c/o my dad: Nikon D3100

Today = classes, assigned reading, dinner & studying

What I really wore to classes today was a t-shirt and shorts and a ball cap. So I’m glad I have these photos from Sunday! Oklahoma was kind and decided to drop its weather out of the 100s and into the low 80s & 70s. It actually feels like fall! I pulled two of my long tunics out (violet tunic seen before in this post) and layered them along with my leather jacket. You may remember this jacket from when I first started doing posts (here)!

Now, back to flash cards and practice quizzes. Crazy, exciting stuff happening over here.

What’s been playing on my Pandora station today:
 Black Balloon by the Goo Goo Dolls, The Thief by Relient K, Float on by Modest Mouse, Warning Sign by Coldplay