thanks for being my inspiration and distraction over the years

Sweater & ruched leggings - Forever 21, top - Free People, boots - local shop
Camera c/o my dad: Nikon D3100

Aside from the cliche saying “case of the Mondays”, I seriously feel cheated out of my weekend and was dreading getting out bed this morning. (You know when the bed feels just perfect?) Saturday and Sunday, two whole days spent at the library studying and writing. And now, I have to wait FIVE days before I can finally relax and have a weekend! Pity party for Alissa is happening right now, please join in at anytime.

The weather here has been wishy-washy ranging from in the 70s-90s, so this look is obviously from early last week when the weather in the low 70s aka amazing. I’m wearing my favorite black top from Free People (seen before here and here) and violet leggings. That’s right, violet. Thoughts? What actually caught my eye about them is that they’re ruched around the ankles and have a zipper up the side of the leg, which you can’t see since I’m wearing a high boot, insert webcam photo from last winter here. Haha, obviously a great detail shot.

But other than my general grumpiness and the weather, how was your weekend? Well, I’m off to go eat dinner with Chris before I have to head off to my night class!

What’s been playing on my Pandora station today:
 Breakeven - The Script, Yellow - Coldplay, Stolen - Dashboard Confessional