season sum up

Behold the summer 2011 outfits collection! I've come to notice that when the weather is hot, I tend to like my outfits to be a little more clean cut and "preppy", I guess you would say. Whereas once the weather starts to cool down I start doing my sloppy-layering look that I love so much.  

See all Outfits here

I liked going through and looking at all the old photos. Are any some of your favorites?

Also, today is your last day to enter the giveaway! It ends at midnight tonight!

6 comments:

  1. I've only just stumbled across your blog but I love your style, especially every outfit on line two of your montage

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always - always! - look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) love every single outfit

    you look gorgeous!


    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love the one with the hat and grey sweatshirt! A simple, summery, fresh look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very pretty! and Beautiful...:)))

    ReplyDelete

comment away!