head filled with smoke

Cape and socks - ASOS, shorts and moccasin boots- Forever 21, top - local shop 
Camera c/o my dad: Nikon D3100

It’s September. I want to start pulling out all my autumn clothes already! Long sleeves and scarves and tall boots! Luckily, the Oklahoma weather has finally dropped out of the hundreds and landed in the 70s-low 80s range this week. Giving me my first excuse to wear my new ASOS cape I ordered a few weeks ago—see this post! I don’t want to hear a bad thing about it because I love it. And when I say love it, I mean I ordered Chris to admire it when I was prancing around the living room in it.

It’s breezy but still a bit warm outside so I skipped over the leggings and pulled on my black shorts and over the knee socks instead. I really can’t wait till the weather really gets cold so I can pair this cape up with a chunky scarf or a winter hat like this one in black. And completely unrelated but how adorable is this little beanie with bear ears?

What are you waiting to pull out of your closet to wear for cooler weather?

*Don't forget only four more days left to enter for my giveaway!