the bright young things

Top and boots - Forever 21, scarf - gift, skirt - local shop 
Camera c/o my dad: Nikon D3100


The long weekend is over (the extra day was much needed) and it's back to real life again. I have school this morning and after, I'll change clothes & travel a little less than an hour to go to work. I forgot to mention, in my earlier post, about how amazingly they're working with my school hours! I'm able to work from home throughout the week and then after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I drive up and work from 1-5p! Not a bad set-up!


You've seen this striped top a million times already (like here, here, and here) but today I've paired with something new! Well, actually it's very old skirt. You can probably see a little bit of fraying at the bottom if you look closely. I bought it like five years ago? But point is, it's new to you! As for shoes, I pulled out my cowboy boots seen before here and simply rolled down the tops.

As for what's on the calendar for this week, my first exam is on Friday! What do you have going this week?


10 comments:

  1. awesome look. gotta love those multi-use clothing items. i have sooo many of those. xD

    [ blog | twitter ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit its so fresh and pretty :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really pretty! Very girly outfit, your skirt is lovely:)

    Following you now on Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  4. found you via modcloth. you are a cutie! great color scheme. and g-luck with tech writing. fellow english major here. have not ventured down that path (mmm I should), but hear it is a good one. great money and flexible hours. so keep on the pursuit and keep wearing the darling clothes while you do.

    ciaoz,
    thisdressthatgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty, this is really a great look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute outfit - i love the little skirt x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit! i love the stripes+skirt combination:D
    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! The lace skirt and the boots go so well together, while the red scarf adds a nice pop of color to the whole look. Great combo!

    http://secondstar-juliette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

comment away!