51







Sweater - Gordman’s, corset top and shorts - Forever 21, flats - Gap, lipstick - Rimmel London’s 024 & 180 
Camera c/o my dad: Nikon D3100

It's the weekend. It's a time I can finally catch up on assigned reading and start two different manuscripts. It's a time for overpiled laundry and dishes.

It's also my dad's birthday. Since I can't spend it with him, I really wanted to do something special. We've been talking about how much we love stop motion videos, like this one, and so I attempted to create a small (and embarrassingly amateur) one for him!

Happy 51st birthday dad! Ily.

UPDATE: Video no longer available.

12 comments:

  1. wow, you call that amateur?!? that video is awesome!! what program did you use? your dad must feel so special... lucky him!

    [ blog | twitter ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thats amazing! Very sweet. Thank you sweetheart (and Chris)! LY guys. FaceTime me later!

    dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super pretty, love your cardi!
    Happy b-day to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always cute as a button! I'm glad the new school year (and life) is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that cardigan, the colour really suits you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gorgeous, I love your hair, so glad I found your blog, I'm following :) hopefully you'll come and check out mine :) xx

    http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey alissa! How perfect and cute are you! Love those shoes! Love your blog keep it up! I will be back!

    Adèle
    http://adelejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfits! Loved the shoes <3.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look adorable! Has anyone ever told you that you look like Ellie Goulding? I mean that as a total compliment! Just found your blog, but will def. be checking in!

    Jen
    www.houseofjeffers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit! You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is this? Loving your outfit! I just purchased Russian Red lipstick from Mac & I'm loving the red bold lip look.

    http://mplusbdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

comment away!