Earrings - Free People, tank, sandals - Forever 21, jeans, hoodie - American Eagle
Camera c/o my dad: Nikon D3100
Not much of a fashion/outfit post today, huh?
- I’m a bum. Woke up at 6a, tied up hair, & a quick shower
- is the day of my final exam
- is the last day of my global islam class aka no more six hour long classes! Meaning I’ll have 3hr credit & an A under my belt for the fall semester fist pump!
- 104° weather and I’m wearing jeans & a hoodie because the classroom we’re in is FREEZING. Making walking to campus = a heat stroke
- Speaking of jeans, these were my first pair of skinny jeans. From 2005. As you can tell, they're pretty worn out.
& after a week of being at my parent’s, the trees & damage to our house has finally been cleared away. So we’re moving back into our house today! Mom & dad’s a/c…I’ll miss you dearly. We may just have to invest in window unit already.