so soon

Scarf - thrifted, top (seen before here) - Forever 21, shorts - American EagleCamera c/o my dad: Nikon D3100

With the exception of putting in some work at the winery this afternoon, I’m spending the day reading. And constantly snacking. Like a hermit.

I can’t believe classes start up on Monday. How is the summer already over for me? Yesterday, I went to the student store to pick up my textbooks & planner and I was waiting in line to check out, thinking, “this is it…this is my last year of college.” It got me thinking about all the things I want to do before I graduate. Like take my parents to tailgate & then a football game. Or actually wake up early enough to eat the free pancakes they serve during finals week. And stock up on (even more) OSU sweatshirts. Haha.

Basically…I just want to soak it all up!