(on the) back burner

Top - All American Rejects concert, shorts - Forever 21, shoes - Vans 
Camera c/o my dad: Nikon D3100
 
I’ve had lots on my mind lately and been feeling out of sorts. So today I slept in and took my sweet time getting up & about. Hello hour & a half shower: singing, shaving the legs, deep conditioning hair mask, etc. This afternoon I plan to meet up with my good friend T, who I haven’t seen all summer! But I will get to see her often now that we have a class together this fall (aka next week)!

Here’s what I’ve worn from the other day. Real casual, just a band tee and shorts and my Vans. You've seen these shorts a million times like here and here. This shirt is actually from an All American Rejects show that I went to with my sister years and years ago. The band actually is from this town! Neat neat neat. And, by the way, Oklahoma also gave you Brad Pitt. Your welcome.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Cowboyopoly from last week’s game night. We’ve got school spirit over here.




15 comments:

  1. Hi alissa! Thanks for dropping by my blog leaving a lovely comment! :)

    You're gorgeous!! :) and I'm glad you dropped by so I can discover your lovely blog.

    x

    accidental encounters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when fashion bloggers reuse pieces! I'm pulling a lot of t-shirts tucked into shorts too these days. Heat sucks.

    P.S. hello from longhorn country ;D

    anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit. It`s verry nice.

    http://0fashion-queen0.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the outfit! band tees and shorts are the way forward! Bex x

    www.rebeccamarywatson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oldschool vans, I still got them from my ~emo~ period a couple of years ago, love them!
    but here in Holland many people didnt like the shoes blahblah and now everyone has them!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! I love the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is my new favourite! I'm going to spend the rest of the evening reading your prev posts! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for the nice comment! I am an English major as well, so its nice to meet you! These shorts are a good summer staple for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit,the tee is so cool,


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute!! LOVE IT :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so so cute! LOVE THE SHOES! :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are super cute!!

    Oh my goodness! I own checkered vans too and love them to death! I've had them for three years..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Had totally forgotten about the All American Rejects! Definitely have to give them a listen today, hehe :) Awesome tee! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your t-shirt! :)

    P.s. U are Welcome to check out my fashion blog!
    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comment away!