local bandits

Dress - WalMart, belt - thrifted, sandals - Forever 21
Camera c/o my dad: Nikon D3100

I’ve just come home from an amazing weekend! Sunday was my grandmother’s birthday so a lot of the family came together to celebrate. (You can’t imagine how many leftovers I brought home!) Even my cousin and her husband came from California. We’re a big bunch but we all just cram into my grandma’s kitchen and around her table, eating watermelon and joking and laughing. There’s something relaxing about being around family. But it makes me miss my brother in Seattle and my sister in Germany. Come home soon!

And there’s nothing sweeter than seeing your family love on your boyfriend. It never gets old!

I have to give a quick mention to the dress I’m wearing here. I spotted it when we were grocery shopping for only $10! Steal! I’ve worn it three times already.

Some stunning outtakes


 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love finding cute dresses at Walmart! It's great, because no one else thinks to look there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress! Are those the shoes Osinator chewed for you?? Nice to see the real you in the outakes. Dad

    ReplyDelete

comment away!