fair-weathered friend


I really enjoyed this past weekend. It was Bane’s 8th birthday on Saturday! But I am so ready to get to finish up this Global Islam class. Only two more days left and then a few days of rest before fall term officially starts on Monday! Here it comes, my senior year of college!

This is dress is one of those finds from my mom’s closet. I wasn’t sure if it was suppose to be a skirt or a dress. I’m voting a dress.

Awesome moment of the day: getting an email from said interning opportunity as a technical writer, inviting me to come for a site visit & meeting next week.


8 comments:

  1. Ohhh i love the colour of your dress - it suits your skin tone and hair colour perfectly. Good find!

    Best of luck with the meeting next week for the intern job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue just pops, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh your ring is really pretty and blue looks good on you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dress!

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the color of this dress. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour is so pretty! and your hair & make up

    xxx
    aisha @ www.bakedtheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour of the dress! You look gorgeous in it! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lvoely colour! Suits you so nicely! And your mum has some style!! :D x

    ReplyDelete

comment away!