behaving like adults

Dress - Vero Moda / ASOS , heels - Alloy, ring - local shop 
Camera c/o my dad: Nikon D3100

I have one hair dryer, two flat irons, and three curling irons. Guess which hot rod I never use?…the curling irons! I don’t know why but I just can’t get the hang of them and my hair looks a mess afterwards. Most of the time I don’t bother too much with my hair, I just blow dry my bangs & roots and let the rest air dry. The days of strictly straightening my hair everyday (ehem, like I did in high school) have definitely gone! But this morning I decided to try out those old curling irons.

And this is what came out! Full on curls is something new for me… but, I’m kinda digging it. If only my hair were naturally curly!

Remember my post about a summer wedding & this ASOS dress? Well this is is it! My original idea was to pair the dress with sandals but at the last minute I decided to wear heels instead.