and they stay there

Top - American Eagle, shorts - Hollister, flats - American Eagle
Camera c/o my dad: Nikon D3100

Picture me with my makeup washed off, hair thrown up messily, and sitting in bed with my laptop. That’s what I’m up to tonight and trust me, it’s heaven. Busy day and an even busier week! I think I’m ready to drop dead and it’s only Monday.

On Saturday, I decided to copycat Linda from Little Tin Soldier and try working a blue on blue outfit. This is what I came up with. I even pulled out these ancient plaid flats! Is anyone else becoming painfully aware that I need to invest in some not-so-hoochie looking shorts? Because I certainly am.

Shamelessly listening to this song on repeat after hearing it on a sports clip on the Espy’s. “All I Do Is Win” feat. Ludacris, Rick Ross, T-Pain, & Snoop Dogg.

Also: thank God the NFL lockout is dunzo. We will have football! …still waiting on you guys, NBA.