june gloom

Sunglasses - WalMart, top, leggings, clutch - Forever 21, flats - Gap
Camera c/o my dad - Nikon D3100

Has it really been two weeks since I last posted? Things from the past two weeks to catch you up:

1. An unexpected and very exciting opportunity, a paid internship as a technical writer, has popped up. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that everything pans out because this could be my break into a “big girl job” (as my mom calls it) for after I graduate. Not to mention, great experience. Do me a favor, keep your fingers crossed too!

2. Foam party.

3. It’s time to sign another lease for the house we’ve been renting. I can’t believe it’s already been a year that Chris and I have lived together! I think it’s fair to say that I successfully trapped this boy. Haha.

4. As exciting and great this past two have been it’s also been terrifying and stressful. My grandma has been in the hospital the past few days after suffering a stroke. She’s doing well, thank goodness.

Awkward sweetest moment of the day last two weeks: Arriving at home at one am, still in our wedding attire, and having Chris ask me to slow dance in our dark living room.

I’m happy.

4 comments:

  1. cute outfit!

    <3lace
    http://singalongforever-laceface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable & I love this outfit. Can't believe you got the sunglasses at Walmart! The job sounds awesome - keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

    Glad your grandma's doing okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, I just wish I could wear it! It's much too hot in July when you live in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really cute in these pictures. Even though it's simple, your outfit looks lovely and it's something i would wear.

    I hope everything with your grandma is ok.

    i reals like your blog, now following,

    x

    ReplyDelete

comment away!