OUTFITS | A BLAZER AND SOME READERS


[ Glasses & shorts - Forever 21. blazer - Wooden Nickel. top - my mother’s.  flats - Gap. rings - assorted over the years. ]

Today I wore my new readers, ate ice cream, and spent the day walking around the city with Chris.

Did anyone watch last week’s episode of Game of Thrones? We just finished it up and I’m completely distraught! And only one episode left! What am I going to do with myself? Thank God that the new seasons of True Blood and Entourage are about to start!

Also currently loving:

I’m going to be away from blogging for a bit. See you soon!




7 comments:

  1. love this look and those glasses look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Love the outfit!

    xo Teresa
    www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com
    Check out my newest fashion remix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you! I need you to listen to/download Milow-Ayo Technology. It's a little inappropriate (for those of you who are reading) but it reminds me of you and I love the cover more than the original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is absolutely adorable!
    I love it! It's simple and the jacket is beautifully cut! :)

    www.particularlypendurhh.blogspot.com

    -ppendurhh.
    xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. THESE GLASSES. darling, I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute! Loving your blazer and glasses!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete

comment away!