weightless

Top - my mom’s, jeans, engineering boots - Forever 21, belt - thrifted, ring - Free People

Even though we’re staying the whole week to house/pet sit for my parent’s, I had to run home to for an interview at an upscale boutique and to pick up a few things from the house Chris’ vitamins. He’s paranoid about not taking them! I don’t have many sleek, professional looking clothing so I opted for a smart, casual summer look without showing off legs. Engineer boots from this post & thrifted belt seen here and here.

The look didn’t transfer that well on camera, but I like the outfit! It was nearly impossible to snap nice looking photos this afternoon. I either ended up looking like this or I’d have dogs running through the photo.

I’m munching on a sandwich and I think we’re about to go out & try to do some fishing! Haha, we’ll see how well that goes…at best we’ll some sun!

 Two of my parent’s pups: Sandy, a lemon beagle, and Molly, doberman/chocolate lab

5 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to the hair thing. Except my hair is shorter and I have big ears so with every gust of wind comes in painful realization that I look like a cross between Cousin It and a monkey. You on the other hand look lovely. Covered in hair, but lovely. Also, gimme those boots.

    + following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!! Cute puppies!!! :D

    Answer to your question: Still planning what i'll be doing with myself this summer, would love to go away though!

    Hope you're well!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit looks perfect for an interview! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

comment away!