rabbit hearted girl

Headband - ASOS, sweater - gifted from mom, romper - Old Navy, cowboy boots, pearl ring - Forever 21

Hello everyone! I feel like I’ve been a bit absent from posting. I’m taking advantage of summer & all this free time to explore/wander around/begin little projects. I have loads of photos, but I haven’t had much commentary to write so…yeah, I haven’t been posting.

A little different format today than my usual outfit posts against my garage! We spent some time earlier this week at Chris’ family ranch (pictures later, I promise!) so I kept my cowboy boots for this look. I’m wearing my only romper as seen here and here. Aka I wear it all the time! I’d really like another…maybe a floral or striped romper. And one in coral. And while we’re talking about wishlists, these moccasin booties would be nice too!

We watched Blue Valentine. I feel like I watch a lot of crap tv and overly hyped blockbuster movies, so I love coming across movies like Blue Valentine and Rabbit Hole (also worth a watch!) that are tucked in rows of rentals. They’re just intense and show the grit and beauty of vulnerability. Yay for good film-making and not cheesy plots!

Time to get started on dinner…it’s taco night!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog and love your style. Have a great day!!!


    Jackie
    www.eatloveandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comment away!