h is for haul

All Forever 21 purchases: f8346 sunglasses (gold/nude), construction site bracelet, clear faux marble ring (peach), boho stone ring (silver/black),  black denim shorts, fab skinny jeans, black leggings, blended black cardi, electric slub striped scarf, straw fedora with bow, suede engineer boot, striped woven scarf (mint/lavender), striped knit sweater (taupe)

Oh man! Look what’s here! Last week was my birthday so I spent some birthday money on some new clothes! I was nearly shaking with excitement when I came home from uni and saw this sitting on the porch (looking a bit beat up). I was originally planning to make an order to Urban Outfitters, but I didn’t want to spend loads on only a few items. So Forever 21 won out! I managed to get a little bit of everything from bottoms, tops, jewelry, and accessories. I’m doing a little happy dance.

I did film a little vlog to show you guys what I got! I didn’t want to blabber on and on in a post, so to hear about the items and some small side stories by watching the vlog here! You can’t imagine how many restarts I had from trying to film this. Eventually I gave up and refilmed it the next morning. Bah, I’m terrible at doing videos. It runs a bit long but I put some bloopers in at the end ;) Even Ossie makes an appearance!

*Previous haul post here

2 comments:

  1. I love everything you ordered, especially that hat, it'll be perfect for the summer! Those sunnies look gorgeous, too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous!
    I love receiving boxes from F21 ♥
    Best everrrr

    ReplyDelete

comment away!