OUTFITS | BABY'S GOT A TEMPER

Feather and beads hair clip - DIY, vintage tee - Forever 21, shorts - DIY, flats - Old Navy, bracelets - assorted from American Eagle and local shops

Today was just one of those days where everything was a bit off. I blame it on the fact I woke up two hours before my alarm. I don’t feel much like blogging but I did want to post something. I’m so tied down with coursework I don’t know when I’ll post next!

Awkward moment of the day: when we’re out for a walk at the lake and within the first few minutes, Bane pees on Ossie.

Walking with Ossie

4 comments:

  1. I love the red jewellery, shoes and lips combination! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgous photos and i LOVE your tee! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your tee.

    Helen, X
    http;//areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comment away!