gut feeling

Pyramid stud earrings - Free People, racer back top - All Saints, cardi - AE, leg warmers, snood, purse - F21, basic black leggings

Brrr rabbit, it’s gone cold again! It’s days like today where I’d rather stay home with my pups and bob around in sweatpants, but I had a full plate of things to do/get done. One thing was attending this extra credit presentation over social media and the creation/evolution of the internet. Turned out, it was really interesting. It’s odd to think about how relatively new the internet is (it wasn’t commercialized until the 1990s), especially in my generation. We are all over Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc., it’s a bit outrageous!

It’s poopy weather for photo taking (better weather = better lighting) but I had Chris take a quick few shots before I headed onto campus. I actually wear this outfit quite often. I’m surprised it hasn’t already showed up on my blog! This All Saints top is one of my favorite tops for the racer back and scooped neck line plus the screen printed watercolor illustration. And since it was so chilly out, I added a my heavier black snood and my black leg warmers! …and a sloppy up-do!

I’m excited to sit down and check the DVR tonight! We recorded and watched part one & two of this new HBO mini-series called Mildred Pierce. Has anyone else been watching it? It originally caught my eye because it stars both Kate Winslet and Evan Rachel Wood (oh, and Guy Pearce!). But it’s good and something new from all the drabble (aka all the reality shows) I watch. :p