fox trot

Tee, flats - Buckle, tank - Forever 21, jeans - AE, belt - thrifted

Tuesday, Tuesday! I must say this has been a lucky week (can I say week when it’s only two days in?) for me. Bring on the happy list:
  • The big exam I was preparing for over the break was postponed to Friday! Hello extra studying days. I welcome you with open arms!
  • Getting passed back a paper and getting nice comments on it from the professor
  • Thinking I was completely out of make-up but finding an old tube of base. Gah, I need to stop being so last minute on letting my mom know she needs to order more. She’s an angel for putting up with my constant, frantic phone calls.
  • Finding this much needed detangling brush, the Tangle Teezer, on Amazon. My hair constantly has a bizllions of little rat’s nest hiding in the back and is such a mess to brush. Still debating on whether I should order it or not? …it’s only $9!
  • Having a long, hard first day of work and coming home to an exploding-with-excitement-to-see-me Ossie. Then finding out from Chris that Ossie had, in fact, been sitting by the window for the past two hours, watching for me. Such a sweet puppy!
  • Playful night time showers with Chris before curling up in bed
  • Sunday is my birthday! I’m thinking a giant breakfast dinner…pancakes, french toast!
Today is a t-shirt and jeans kind of day! Though since it’s so bright and warm outside that even my jeans felt a bit too heavy. It’s perfect weather for a spring dress. But I had to change into work clothes after classes so I didn’t see the reason is pulling out nice clothes to wear. But I am wearing my cheetah print flats! Post about them here. They’re toe-squishers but I love wearing them!


3 comments:

  1. I've only ever heard good things about the Tangle Teezer, so if knots are a problem for you I'd definitely say go for it!

    Your puppy sounds like such a darling, thats adorable, ahaha :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I've tagged you in my latest blog post, if you want to check it out!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!!!love your leopard flats!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

comment away!