you and your heart shouldn't feel so far apart

Cosmo March 2011, InStyle March 2011, Glamour March 2011

This is my Friday afternoon! Sitting at my colorful desk reading up on my new magazine stack. I love that Diane Kruger is the March cover for Glamour. I think she is stunning and her style is always a step ahead.

I feel like I’ve been on my toes since yesterday afternoon! I sat at my desk all afternoon trying to finish this social democratic globalization paper. It's done now, but it went along slow. Keeping up with uni has been a mess lately due to all the snow days and changed deadlines. It’d make it loads easier if more professors used their emails. Additionally, I have been waiting for a call back about my interview. The lady told me I would receive a call today if I got the job or not so I’ve been all nerves.

And in a small story, last night I was I transferring my drawing from newsprint to good paper for my art assignment, when I noticed my kneadable eraser was missing! Then I see Ossie sneakily hiding in the corner just chew chew chewing along! I'll be needing a new one of those (the eraser, not a dog)

 The thief himself, Ossie

4 comments:

  1. VERY cute dog, he looks so innocent!!
    hope you get the job
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics - your dog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe awww doggies make life so much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my kind of Friday afternoon!
    And good luck for the job :) Fingers crossed for you.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

comment away!