weekend webcam

Hello everyone! I hope you had a good weekend! I’m feeling relaxed and ready to get back to the norm. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who’s been leaving comments for me. They’re so nice to read!

I already got results from some my exams/papers from last week and good news, the hard work paid off! So far this semester has been going really well. Since I haven’t been working, I feel that there isn’t any reason to procrastinate doing coursework and studying. (Haha, I’m sure my parents, who read the blog, are shaking their heads thinking “Tsk, no procrastinating Alissa! School is your first priority!”)

I spent last night glued to the television. Well mostly, I did clean the house and make time to run. But the NBA games yesterday were top notch. It was OKC Thunder/LA Lakers and MIA Heat/NY Knicks. Since the All Star game for some reason I can’t wait for the Finals! Then we tuned in for the Academy Awards and the pre-shows of the red carpet fashion.

It’s a relatively quiet week for me, what do you have going?

1 comment:

  1. Love your eye make up :)


    http://indieelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comment away!