So I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it before but I was interested in getting a second job as well as work at the office. The office closes at five each day and is only Monday through Friday. Working some nights and weekends seemed like a great idea for extra money. But then due to my class schedule and other unforeseen problems I no longer work at the office anymore. Bottom line: I’m  jobless and sad. This afternoon I had a job interview at a local clothing shop. Jump for joy!

Also, remember that crazy weather I was talking about? Well here it is: no more seventy-something weather and instead a predicted overnight winter storm that has uni classes canceled tomorrow. That’s right, a snow day!

P.s, thank you to my dad for always keeping me posted with weather tips via texts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away!