send you my love


Chris and I don't typically do Valentine's Day, other than acknowledging it, since it's just a week behind our anniversary. But he's really made me feel treated this February! These babies where a part of his anniversary gift to me delivered by the postman just yesterday!

They are cheetah print flats with a scrunch back from Zigi Girl. It may look like a print but it's actually made from pony hair (eee, really?) I really like how the toe is flat looking like toe shoes for ballet. But sadly I'll have to wait til the snow and ice clear up before wearing them so I don't ruin the leather/suede!

8 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing, I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely :) How sweet of your boyfriend!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so lovely!
    and it's funny because my boyfriend and i's anniversary is almost a week after valentines day so we don't celebrate valentines day either ;P

    indieelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have absolutely great style Hun !!

    xx

    http://rigidgoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your man has great taste... I take my sweetie shopping and we usually only see eye to eye on a few items... the shoes are very cute, I like them a lot :)

    Teresa
    www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaww those shoes look absolutely gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete

comment away!