let's stay home

Jumper - Forever 21, Skinnies, Boots - American Eagle

I’ve really been a bump on a log all weekend. I’ve just been going back and forth between my bed (where I’ve been doing all my coursework) and the couch (to watch television or watch Chris game). I was invited out on Saturday evening but I’m not big about going out to the bars/club. Truthfully, I’m not much of a casual drinker! A bit odd since my family owns a vineyard/winery, right?

I tugged out my jumper for today! Nothing fancy. This is the only cable knit jumper I have and wish I owned a few more. They’re so warm and cozy. Notice I finally wore jeans today rather than jeggings! Amazing. It’s been since November since I even opened my jean drawer. I’m expecting my sister to drop by sometime this afternoon so I thought I would get dressed.

On a quick side note, I saw the previews for Real World Las Vegas. It airs in March! Eee, can’t wait!

7 comments:

  1. The third picture is really beautiful :)
    I love this look. So casual, but still very stylish!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I too am excited for RW: Las Vegas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this casual but chic outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice! love the knit, looks so warm and comfy!!

    x Stace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo's! Love the knit!

    Shope
    http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. great!!!*_*

    www.paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comment away!