we might as well be strangers







Leather jacket, lace trim top - Forever 21, liquid leggings, lace up boots - local shop, knee socks - gift, scarf - snagged from my mom

This has been a trying week for me. I’ve spent the majority of it crying in bed or crying to Chris or crying on the phone to my mom. Not a wide range of emotions as you can tell. I realize, since I write a blog, a lot of my life is public through the internet but there are some things that should remain private and this is one of those things. The internet does not deserve to know everything! I can say that I feel a bit of wreck and I can’t stop thinking “What am I going to do? What am I going to do?”

In less dramatic news, I have completed my German course! What a relief! One semester of foreign language down. University is closed this Monday so all students have a three day weekend! Joy! But I have the very serious project of drawing rectangles from my art class and then the rest of a novel to finish for my Narratives class. But for this afternoon Chris and I are going to watch the matinee showing of Black Swan (finally!) and then no doubt watch NFL football all afternoon.

My weekend picks: Patriots, Steelers, Packers, Bears  His picks: Patriots, Steelers, Falcons, Bears

Photos with Ossie