it's better if you do

American Eagle shawl collar cardigan, American Eagle jegging, basic black bandeau, Brian Lichtenberg tank

I haven’t left the house at all today. I was originally planning on going into the office to work today but its still closed down until next week. So instead I’ve just been doing German flash cards and reviewing (I have two exams to complete the first two weeks of classes). I’ve also been eating like a mad man. We went grocery shopping yesterday so our cabinets and fridge are finally properly filled up!

I’ve also made the effort to make my first vlog, its posted up on my new YouTube channel Alissa B Etc. It’s just small haul video of the items that came in the post from Forever 21. I don’t have any video editing programs on my computer so this was filmed as an empromptu-play-it-by-ear.

I feel like I should also disclaimer that my haul posts are not created with the intent of bragging. I really enjoy watching hauls and hope that mine do not come across foul-like.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away!