h is for haul

Photos of what I received from Christmas, varying from Chris to my parents to his parents. I already have packed away all the winter decorations we got, like the “A” and “C” snow globes from Chris’ parents or the stockings with our names and the pups’ names on them crafted from my mom, so no photos of those!

Lace trim top, long line lace top
Panties, Brian Lichtenberg tank, pintuck capsleeve top, asymmetrical seams skirt
Gray and black knee socks, gray/black lined tights, gray sweater leggings
Lotions and bath scrubs from Bath & Body Works
Scentsy candle warmer and car fresheners

 novel Commencement by J. Courtney Sullivan, hand-drawn pattern catalog Over & Over by Mike Perry
 Holiday cards, gift cards, money
 Snuggie

Floor length mirror easel, I also got a jewelry armoire but it hasn’t been put together yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away!