effective in pairs

Forever 21 striped jumper, jean shorts - DIY, basic black tights, quilted black flats - local shop

So I know I said I was going to do Sunday Vlogs now and I did record one, I promise! But I was blinking like a crazy person throughout the entire video so I figured just best to skip it. This is what I wore today to go to classes and pop around town to run errands. I switched it up and wore flats instead of boots! Shocking, right?

I’m so very excited about last weekend. I was able to meet up with some friends for the afternoon. It was a great catch-up. I am a generally nosy person so I like to hear what’s going on with people but these ones are truly great and deserve all the happiness. The other reason is that I’m actually beating Chris in our NFL play-offs this year! Both my picks won last week, the Packers and the Steelers, so they will be playing in the Super Bowl in two weeks. Having said that, I can’t wait for football to officially end so we can just watch basketball.

Speaking of…the Lakers are finally getting there game together after a spotty few weeks. They have the third best record behind the Spurs and Celtics (scowl) but at least they’re ahead of the Heat (take that, Chris!). But only by a half-game…

Ossie is officially potty-trained! He has been very good about not making messes and going to the door ever since we left my parent’s during Christmas time (they are dog-whisperers!), but we would occasionally have a small mishap. Like when I freshly stripped and washed the sheets, he crawled under the covers to pee and then moved a few feet away to fall asleep. I only realized when I got in and it pooled around my leg. I wanted to tear my face off. But it’s been a few weeks since I’ve had to use the pet stain and paper towels. Such a relief!

 Ossie
Pug tongue! I know this has been all Ossie spam but when we take pictures he always lingers around and Bane wanders off to do his own thing!


1 comment:

  1. you just too hard on yourself ,you're not a loser
    and it's OK to have fun :D

    ReplyDelete

comment away!