merry happy

AE cardigan, Forever 21 rose tunic, leggings, Forever 21 socks, and lace up boots from a local store

Hope everyone had a good Christmas! I really haven't been blogging or close to my phone all week, which is impressive by my standards. I always seem to have trouble disconnecting!

I had a really lovely holiday! Last Christmas, Chris and I weren't able to spend it together because of the massive snow storm but this Christmas we spent it at my parent's house and visits to his family. We did lots of extended family meeting over meals and presents! I'm sure I gained ten pounds from all their delicious food! Everyone somehow seemed to snap pictures of me falling off to sleep after eating and cuddling up with dogs (here and here!)

I may do haul post on what I got for Christmas but I still haven't fully unpacked everything from our trip back home! But it is worth mentioning that my dad surprised me with a URL address for my blog! I'm ridiculously excited about it and still tinkering with it--so more on that soon!

For now, I'm going to get in my Snuggie and catch up on TrueBlood!